Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Saturday

Carina visits the office

Dear Jan,
I update you to what happened yesterday in the afternoon. He told me to be there about 5.30pm, because he would be alone, and we could chat in peace, without somebody noticing me.
I must confess that despite my will to resist and to just see and talk i wore a quite sexy powder color underwear, and always those tempting hoses..., and a skirt, of course..,but in my mind i wasn't sure i wanted to do something.
Anyway, let's go from the beginning.
When i entered he really showed me his office, he gave me some porto wine, and we sat on the sofa.
We laughed a little, and talked for a while, then he kissed me.
Unfortunately the wine had its effect, and he said why didn't we lay down on the sofa, just to relax a little.
I said we had to behave, and decided to lay turning on my left side, giving him my back, so he remained on the sofa but laying behind me.
He asked me if he just could caress my thighs, while we were talking. I said yes, but be a good boy.
He started telling me about a trip he was going to do in Pisa, but while he talked he was almost whispering with a very warm voice in my year, so that even if he was talking about Pisa i started to feel excited. But i didn't show it.
In the meanwhile, he kept talking, his voice in my ear, his hand was softly caressing my thighs, up and down, sometimes it looked as if he was almost arriving to my pussy, but nothing, he was going down again. Then he passed to the back of my thighs, and went up, entered my panties from the back, i couldn't breathe from how much at that moment hoped he would enter me with those fingers, but he just caressed me, and only very lightly passed near my pussy.
Then again he started on the front, caressing me from down my knees in the internal part of my legs, softly up, and up...., entered my slips and just slightly touched my clitoris, and with the other finger enterd the pussy ( and to my shame i'm afraid felt it was already wet), and then went down again, caressing my thighs, upwords, and downwords, slowly whispering in my year. i was almost suffocating for how excited i was. After a few minutes of this torture, while he seemed impassive, I decided to turn my head behind and i kissed him, softly and slowly...at that moment he entered my panties with his fingers and while we kissed he very erotically touched me, and i came, came, came, came into his hand.
He had won. He respected my will, but led me to ask ( to beg ) him to do it, with my kiss.
After that he opened his trousers, and put his penis between my thighs always from behind, between my buttocks, slightly touchin my wet pussy, its inner lips, and started to move. He then took my breasts from behind in his hands, and softly caressed and titillate them. I turned my head back and kept kissing him, licking his tongue. He licked mine.Shortly after he started breathing strongly and he came, shaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment