Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Monday

It begins...

Hi Jan,
I was thinking about you, because of what happened to me yesterday. I was wondering what you would think about it.
I have a neighbour, a man of 60 something and his wife, who leave on our same floor.
We sometimes see each other for lunch, etc.
He has always shown sympathy to me, making jokes, he sometimes slightly touches my breasts when we hug, but nothing more.
Yesterday, i was at his home and we were all watching a football match. His wife decided to go and by some pizza as an aperitif, and we remained alone in the leaving room.
When we were alone he said why didn't i seat on his knees, just to give him a little cuddle.
i said ok, and i did. But i thought he wouldn' do anything else. On the contrary he started very slowly to touch my knees, and went up. Unfortunately, under my skirt i was wearing those hoses which only come up to the thigh and so he went up, and up.
He started kissing me very softly, and i surprised myself because i let him do it.
He put my panties aside and gently touched my pussy, and touched again, very sweetly, and with one finger entered it.
I couldn't stop him, even though i wanted to, because i couldn't help it, i liked it too much.. We kept kissing each other very slowly, and he kept touching me.
He laid me sweetly on the sofa, took down my panties down my knees,opened my jumper, loose my bra, opened my legs,kissing me softly on the lips, and slowly slowly i came, and came and came till i was all wet.
Then he said: good girl, now you better dress. Next time i'll give you something better...
Now i don't know what to do..
one part of me would like to see what he might do, the other knows that it's wrong, that he is married, that it is dangerous..what must i do?
Please give me your advice..
ByeCarina

No comments:

Post a Comment