Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Thursday

Carina says I will be pleased

You will be pleased to know that i met him yesterday.
He asked me to meet him in an Hotel in Milan.
We had an aperitive, then we went to his room. I think he told his friend he would arrive later, i don't know..
When we arrived in the room he undressed me, and left me with only my panties, (very small and cream color ) and my stay-ups ( same colour), he took my bra off, and let me wear (thank God!) my opened jumper. He said that while he was away he had imagined me like that, and wanted to make it true. He took off the cover of the bed and asked me to lie on it, my head on the pillow.
He then took his trousers off and remained only with his shirt. His penis was already erected.
He lied beside me, and started kissing my lips, my neck, slowly sucked my breasts, anf fondled them. He said "mmmh, relax, baby, relax..."
Then he went on my tummy. He kissed it very softly, all around, sweetly lickin' it. I shivered..Then he went down and began kissing the skin on the border of my panties, and licking it..i began to want those lips down there, on my pussy, but i didn't say it. Then he went to my thighs, slightly parted them, and kissed and kissed all the internal part of them. I was already very ready to be fucked ( as you will imagine), but he made me wait.
He took off my panties, and kept kissing all my body, avoiding deliberally my pussy, but going very close to it with his lips. At every kiss i was hoping he would go on my pussy.
He saw that i was sometimes holdin my breath, but he ignored it.
Then he opened my legs with his arms, very wide, and finally put his lips on my mount of venus, and on my pussy, and licked me slowly, and kissed softly my pussy. Ooooh my God! I wanted to resist,but i came ansimating, my mouth wide open, shortly after. I would have liked to hide my face somewhere but i couldnt...He didn't stop, he went on and on, his tongue going up and down on my clitoris and inside, i came again, saying "aaaah, aaaahhh!!!"
then he penetrated me, his tongue all in my mouth, giving me good pelvic crush, and came all well inside my pussy..

No comments:

Post a Comment