Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Sunday

Hello! I'm back...

Hello! I'm back..I red your messages, but i don't think i'll have "that" sex, i don't need it really.
He is very happy to fuck me or whatever, no anal, so i won't tell him yes.
Last night he managed to come and collect me at the train station with his car, and we went and had something to drink. Afterwords, in the car, he caressed me a little and kissed me, so, like always, as you know, i got excited.. We had to drive around because people were looking.
After we parked again he got excited too, and opened his trousers putting my hand on his prick, but i preferred to give him a nice head, very sweet and soft. I licked and sucked him slowly and thoroughly, and he came all inside my mouth. I think he liked it, because he was breathing heavily, and shaking... We almost got caught by some passing people.
then he told me to sit on him, my back against his chest, and i did. He raised my skirt, i took off my panties, and put my knees wide opened on the front of the car.
He then slowly started caressing me, with one hand slowly touching my clitoris, and with the other hand entering my pussy with one finger, inserting it ritmically...
Meanwhile he wispered in my year that i'm a naughty girl, always looking for pleasure, and more very dirty things that i won't tell ..About a movie theter, and what we could do.
There was a nice relaxing music in the car, and i came so well, naturally, all in his hands.I came twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment