Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Monday

Carina is not 'so innocent...'

Jan, I hope i didn't bore you with my stories, i only told you about it because i have this strange thing with you, the fact that you and i share this makes me a little excited as well, it's a little a way of playing erotically with you as well...
You know me so well, i'm surprised by this, you understand perfectly that i'm not so innocent, and not everybody gets it, this really excites me, you can read my mind..
i wouldn't mind being in a bed with you, naked, and at your disposal, but as you are so far away i must resort to someone more available, and all i can give you is to tell you what happens..
so, let me know if you wanna know about other things that may happen.
It is quite nice to see how this man desires me and to let him have what he wants in an easy way. It's somehow perverted, i know, but to be an "innocent" object of desire is quite sexually exciting.
A nice, long, soft kiss to you
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment