Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Tuesday

'Maybe we should stop': Carina does not know if she wants to 'go on...'

Yesterdat i went to his office again, wearing a very nice and sexy lingerie, a nice skirt, etc.
When i arrived he told me he had been thinking of me all afternoon, and that he couldn't get concentrated on his job. I pretended to laugh, i said i don't believe you, you are joking..
He pushed me against the wall, opened my jumper and lowered my bra under my breasts, without opening it: they were all pushed up and exposed.
Mmmmh, he said, and started fondling them, and licking as well.
Then i said, "maybe we should stop doing this, i don't know if i want to go on..."
He took my skirt down, and bent on his knees. He saw the nice sexy suspender belt i had wore.
Said "it's because you don't want me to fuck you that you keep wearing this provocative, sultry lingerie, isn't it? ok, baby, i won't fuck you".
"Let me just kiss you a little, sweetheart", he said. Then he started licking slowly my thighs from down upwords, and again, and again. As usually i felt loosing my will of behaving..
he licked the inside of my thighs, and kissed them, his tong slowly going all the way on the edges of my pussy..he started kissing it through my panties, and lowered it with his teeth. As they went down on the floor i sighed..he kept kissing my pussy, then opened its lips with his hands and licked more deeply, titillating my clitoris, and inside, all the way ...i felt my knees trembling...i said "mmmh mmmh"
then he turned me the other side, my face against the wall. I spontaneusly curved my spine as to help him entering me with his tongue.
He then opened my butt with his hands, and kept on sucking my pussy, licking it thoroughly.
" I see you don't want it", he said, then entered hardly with his finger all the way up my super wet pussy. "I feel you don't want it", while i kept moaning "mmmh, mmmh". He went down to my clitoris with his tongue, tickling, while i was all curved, his hands keeping my ass opened to his maximum extent.
I was so excited i had to lay on the floor. He opened my legs wide, and went on titillating me, softly licking, sucking and kissing inside me.
I was about to come, and started waving my pelvis down and up, i lost control, against his tongue.
He said" maybe we shouldn't do this, maybe we should stop"..."no, no, go on go on!" i said.
"Please, go on, says a well educated girl as you are", he said.
"Please please please pleas go on!" i said, and opened my legs even wider ( if possible), shaking, moving...He then bent on me and gave me the top of his tongue, hard on my clitoris, round and round till i came came came ansimating, my mouth wide open with pleasure...
Then he entered me with his prick and fucked me well and hard. I didn't say another word...

No comments:

Post a Comment