Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Thursday

He said, We can watch football...

Dear Jan,
You are so kind of my writing!
After our last meeting we didn' manage to meet for a couple of days. Then, last night his friend went to the theatre with her friends, as she always does every two weeks. He phoned me on Saturday, and asked me why didn't i go to his home on that occasion. He said, we can watch the football match together.
I must confess that the idea appealed to me, so i said ok. I prepared myself well, my skin softly hydrated, a nice white lingerie, a nice transparent lipgloss, ( a skirt, of course )and i went.
When i arrived he kissed me softly on the lips, he said to come over to his bedroom, he was watching the match on the big bed.
We talked about how it was going, chatted for a while, drank some white wine, joked a little.
Then he said : "Why don't you wear something comfortable, put this", and gave me a light skin colour transparent gown, very short, and very soft.
I obeyed, and went to the bathroom, and wore it.
I remained without any bra, with my white lace panties and that suspender belt.
He said "Mmmmh", you look very nice, sweety, come here near me, i prefer watching tv when you're looking like this...
I laid down on my tummy. He then laid next to me, his head on one hand, and kept watching the match. Then he started caressing my back, from my neck down all my spine, sweetly, up and down.
Without wanting it, i curved my spine, raising my bottom upwords. He kept caressing my spine, slowly, up and down, and softly caressing by buttocks. He came a little closer, and began kissing me softly, sweetly.
I was all excited, but feigned calm.
Then he went and took two soft pillows, and he put them under my pussy, saying "maybe you'll feel more comfortable like this". My botton was now very curved, lifted up, raised.
He kept caressing my back, and watching tv, then with his finger entered my panties....
He started playing with his finger with my asshole, gently tickling it, in soft circular moves. It was paradise. I became all wet. Then with another finger entered my pussy..
He sweetly started entering it with his finger, going down to my clitoris, and all the way up and down.
He started kissing me again, slowly, softly, while he played with my pussy. He looked very calm, relaxed.
Inside my head i was just begging him to fuck me, to fill me completely with his hard prick, in my pussy, in my ass, wherever, and to water me with all his sperm.
Then he finally came over me, opened his trousers, freed his prick, put slowly down my panties.
He then took my breasts in his hands, his tongue in my mouth and entered inside me.
I couldn't help moaning, i said " mmmhh!" and he did as well, he was very excited, saying "mmmhh", " you're so soft", " you're so sweet, so innocent", and "aaahhhh" , and with his knees opend my legs wider and entered me deeper and deeper.
I I curved even more, opened my legs even more, so that my pussy was completely exposed to his penis. He said "oh yeah, ooohh, yeeees, yeeees, yeeees, aaaahhh"
He fucked me well, took all his time in and out.
Sometimes he went out, and then opened my pussy's lips with the top of his prick and then went inside again, nice and hard, saying "aahhh".
Then he put his thumb on my lips, and said "suck your dummy baby, suck it well"
I started licking it, and put it all inside my warm mouth, softly sucking it, thoroughly, in and out, in and out, in and out.He lost control and started ansimating, and moving quicker and quicker, gave me many strong strikes, and came all well, all inside my wet pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment