Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Tuesday

Carina lets go of all inhibitions

last night ( in the evening), he took me at a friend's house ( the friend was away). He lit the fire in the fireplace.
There was a guanaco carpet on the floor, and we spent some time just exciting each other. He kissed me, fondling my breasts, and masturbated me sweetly, slowly, with that warmth of the fire, and the soft carpet under my back.
What is there better than this? Taking all the time for pleasure, coming, and coming with the legs opened wide and a nice tongue on your clitoris. Letting go all inhibitions..
Being turned and entered from behind slowly, on my knees, so opened, so exposed, with a nice hard prick inside, going all the way in and out..till all the pleasure comes..
it is nice to hear how he likes fucking me, how he breathes heavily while he fucks me, he says that my pussy really adores the prick ( i don't know how can he tell it).Anyway what is there better than having sex near a warm fireplace? If only i could do it evry evening..

No comments:

Post a Comment