Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Friday

Carina prepares her very nice...

Dear Jan, i have so much to tell you!
A few days ago we had to meet in his office, so i prepared me very nice: instead of my panties i wore a white lace g-string, a pair of cream stay-ups, a lace white bra, a botton jumper and a nice quite short skirt. I also put on my lips a nice transparent lipstick he always finds very exciting. I was in the mood for sex. When i was going out i argued with my mother, so my mood was spoilt.
I went anyway to his office. When he saw me he immediately understood there was something wrong, so he said "come here, and tell me everything about it".
He laid on the sofa and i did as well, he made me turn on my left side, and he laid behind me. I started talking, and while i did he lightly opened my jumper. He said "let's take your bra off, you'll feel much frier". I remained with my opened jumper, without any bra. "I'm not in the mood for sex" i told him. He said "don't worry, look i'll take this nice cashemere plaid i've just bought, we'll lay close and i'll cuddle you". Meanwhile he took off his shoes and trousers and quickly came under the plaid with me. "So, and then what happened" he kept asking me, while his hand started fondling my breasts. While i kept talking he slowly started caressing my thighs, very lightly, i think he was afraid that i might get nervous. Then he raised my skirt and delicately caressed my buttocks. When he realized i was wearing that string he started breathing a little heavier in my year. He said " baby, come nearer, let me hold you, i want to cuddle you"..he put his hands on my breasts, softly fondling them. He said "relax, baby, let me just take good care of you, abandon yourself to me..", i'll give you something good. He stood up and took a Nutella chocolate vase, and put it in front of me. He opened it, and put his thumb inside it, covering all with chocolate, then he put it near my lips, and said "taste it, it's so good, i love it" I opened my mouth and started to softly lick his thumb...."mmmhh, i said, it's good".. "have it, he said, i'll give you plenty". While i eagerly sucked his thumb he slowly lowered my lace string and put his prick near my pussy. "Mmmmh, isn't it so nice and intimate to be here, so close under this soft plaid?" he whispered in my year, with a very low, warm voice. He started moving his prick between my inner lips, waving in and out, in and out..one hand fondling my breasts, the other inside my mouth. When there was no more chocolate on his thumb he put it inside the vase and took plenty and put it again inside my mouth, saying "lick it baby, suck it all, lick it well..."I said "mmmhh, mmmhh, it's good, i like it..." slowly licking his thumb eagerly, on all his sides, and putting it all deep in my mouth..."I knew you would like it, baby, i knew it.." he said. He then put the top of his prick on the mouth of my pussy, saying "yes baby, yeees, it's good, sooo good.." with a very low voice, and softly pushed it in, and entered my pussy, pushing slowly his prick in... "Ooooh, yeees, yeees" he said, entering me always deeper with gentle strikes. He put some more chocolate on his thumb, so that i kept softly sucking it. "I like it, it's so good!" i said. Then he put all his thumb into my mouth, saying "suck it baby, suck it all.."and gave me a few strong, deep strikes and came all in my warm cunt..Afterwords he bent down, opened my legs, and licked my pussy very well. He made me open my thighs as much as i could and he licked and kissed me until i came nice and well inside his mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment