Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Thursday

Love during the 'flu

Hi! I have to tell you what happened this afternoon, because i think you'll like it.
His girlfriend told me he was in bed with flu and some fever ( i already knew about it because he had sent me a message with the phone). She said "come and visit him, he' ll be happy to see someone, you know how he hates not feeling well!"
I was suspicious but I went there, he was in bed with his pejama, he didn't look well really. His ‘wife’ offered me some tea, then she said "Carina, if you can make me a favour, can you stay here for one hour, so i go to the church to the Mass. Is it a problem for you?" "No, no problem, don't worry i said, feeling completely guilty, as she can treats me like a daughter and i know what i'm doing with her beloved ‘husband.’.i better not think about it..
When she went out he said "come here, let me see your pussy, put down your panties.."
I said no, you are ill, be quite! I stood up, leant my back on the wall and slowly opened my blouse. I opened botton after botton. He was watching. Then i lowered my bra under my breasts, and put them out of the bra.. He said "come here"... i laid on the bed beside him, he under the covers, i over it, and turned towards him, my breasts in front of his face.
I said " you have to behave, you are ill, relax, be a good boy", and started caressing his head, his hair.
He started kissing my breasts,,putting them all in his mouth, eagerly...mmmhh... I put one breast in his mouth, and said" just suck this, like a good boy" He obeyed and eagerly sucked my breast, like a baby drinking the milk from his mum.
I then enterd his pejamas trousers with my hand, slowly and reached his prick, and softly started masturbating him.
I said " yes, baby good boy, good boy, mummy is here for you..." and caressed him, with my warm hand, up and down, up and down..
He got very excited, he breathed hard, he liked it.
It was all very tender and sweet...
We began to kiss, his tongue in my mouth, mine in his, warmly, while i kept touching him...all very very erotical., and then my brast all in his mouth..
then, when i understood that he was close to coming i bent over his prick, and gently opened my mouth, receiving it in my lips, in my mouth, welcoming it inside with all my tongue..
With my lips i sucked it all and made it enter all deep inside the mouth, moving, caressing it , licking it till i made him come, all inside it, drinking and swallowing all his sperm.
He came sighing, shaking, moaning with pleasure...
Then i thoroughly sucked his prick, licking his testicles very very well, to leave them fresh and clean.
I didn' want his girlfrend to find out what had happened.
He said "you made my die...you almost killed me ...i didn't think, i didn't expect..."
I closed my blouse, kissed his prick goodbye on its top, with my lips and tongue, and got ready for when she came back.
"I Think he's having a nap", i said, watching tv in the living room.
"Let's go and see him", she said. We went to his room, he was there, his eyes closed, and a happy stupid smile on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment