Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Saturday

His garret

On the other day he phoned me, and told me "come up to the garret, on the eighth floor". I took the elevator till the seventh floor ( it only goes up to that floor), and then went up on the circular stair, to the attic, where, entering a door, there is a long corridor, with many small rooms on each side, where the owners put the furnitures they don't use, old things, etc. He was there, with a big wrapped packet in his hands.
He opened a door, and let me in. It was his garret, there were old things, a lot of dust, and a soft medium light coming from a small window.
He said, "hi baby, i want to give you a present, unwrapp it!" I opened it. It was a big soft, blue velvet pillow, long almost one metre, and 80 cm wide.
I looked at him, i didn't understand. He said, "this is a nice little present for you. With this nice pillow we will be able to meet here, to relax, and you will be able to nicely part you legs and bend on your sweet knees without getting hurt when i will fuck you, and give you all the prick that you need..."
"Oh!" i said.
Then he took my hand and took me behind a stender where there were many coats hanging covered with plastic. There was a little place, and an old mirror leaning against the wall on the floor. "We'll put it here," he said, " so when we won't have time to meet somwhere else we will come up here, and have a little cuddle together ...
It seemed a nice idea to me, but it was late, i almost had to go. He said, "why don't you try it? just sit down, feel if you like it. He put it near the mirror, on the floor. I sat down, on my knees. "Jus raise your skirt, please, just let me look at you" I obeyed, always sitting on my knees. "mmmh, you could at least thank me a little" he said, standing in front of me. He slowly opened his trousers. He took out his prick. It was hard and erected, just in front of my mouth.
"Why don't you kiss it a little, softly? maybe just putting it between your soft lips, for a moment?"
I gently put my lips on the top of it, and nicely titillate it with my tongue. "Mmmh, what a nice sweet lips you have, and a soft velvet tongue! " Then i opened my mouth better and welcome it all inside. He began moving in and out, and i sucked it and licked it well and softly.
"Gooood girl, gooood girl, " He said while he took my head from behind, and pushed it all inside my mouth, deeper and deeper. My mouth was completely filled with his prick,, that was becoming bigger and bigger, and harder.."Yes baby, yes baby, it is all for you, nice and hard, have it all, suck it well baby suck it all...mmmmhh....." I went on faster, my tongue caressing all his sides.." uuuuhh, uuuuhhh, ahhhh, aaaaaaaaahhh" he said while he all came inside my mouth..."aaaaah!" he was shaking. I swallowed all his sperm....I let his last drops come well in my mouth and then, lick it all over to clean it, licked well his testicles, softly gave a nice little suck to the top of his prick and then put it back inside his slips.
"Good girl, well done baby" he said. His face was all red. I will give you a lot of it, baby, yeah, a lot of it....he sighed...
Then we arrange to meet the next day, at eleven in the morning. "I'll say that i'll go for a walk before lunchtime", he said. "I'll do the same!" I said.He longly kissed my warm lips and then we parted.

No comments:

Post a Comment