Shortly after publishing Pleasures of Youth I began receiving autobiographical emails from Carina. Her naïve matter-of-factness, freshness and sincerity made her writing as different as faking is, well, to...fucking. Her writing is unusual and compelling.

Tuesday

His friend's birthday

The next morning at eleven i was there. Clean, fresh, white lace lingerie, stay-ups, and a nice skirt.
When we met he undressed me, leaving only my panties, my stay-ups. For the rest i was naked. He made me lay on my back, on the velvet pillow, and laid beside me, on his right side. We were behind the stender, on the pillow, near the mirror, and beside the wall.
He started caressing me, all my chest, my breasts, with one or two very delicate fingers, going from my breasts downwords on my tummy, sweetly coming up, and down.
He said, whispering in my year "Today we have to behave properly, we can only do sweet little things, sweet innocent things. It is my friend’s birthday", with a low, warm voice.
His voice, his whispering, and those soft light fingers going up and down began to excite me....
He put his lips on mine, and started kissing me, softly, just putting his lips on mine and kissing...then he started licking my lips, slowly...with my tongue i started licking his, in circular motions, very erotically, while he kept caressing me. He then softly entered my panties with his hand, and touched me with only one or two fingers, so lightly, while the other fingers only touched my pubic hair.
Mmmmh, it was so erotic, my lips softly licked, my tongue on his, his hands in my panties, my pussy all nice and wet.... On his friend’s birthday!
I automatically opened my thighs, as to ask him to touch me more, to enter me with those fingers...
He went on with this torture, saying in my year " you don't know how much i would like to make you come and watch your mouth spreading open with pleasure, so completely and wildly opened, while you scream and come, and come...but we can't..it wouldn't be appropriate...we have to behave....
I began breathing heavily, ansimating, i was getting close to coming, i was wet and ready but i needed a strong finger there, a stronger touch...He kept softly licking my lips, and softly titillating my clitoris, gently caressing me..
When he saw that i was almost coming, he took his hand off my panties, and said "turn baby, bend on your knees, nice and wide opened". I did. "I want you all opened, all bent and nicely curved..."I opened my thigs at their maximum extent, and bent even more. "Yeees, like this sweet baby, like this.." he whispered in my year. He entered immediately with his hard prick. I was looking myself in the mirror, which was in front of us. He was behind me, inside me. He put a finger on my clitoris, his hard prick inside me, giving it to me with strong strikes, nice and hard.... I exploded. I began coming, coming and coming, my mouth wide opened. I lost control...
Behind me, he fucked me hardly, watching my face in the mirror, my mouth wide opened...saying "aaaahhh, aaaahh, aaaaaaaahhh!!!" I was overwhelmed with pleasure..He said "forgive me !", as he inserted his medium finger all up my ass, and came, shaking, all inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment